Duration: 1 Hour 2 Minutes
About This Webinar
This two-part series focuses on international e-discovery. This first panel in the two-part series reviews existing laws related to international eDiscovery and addresses some of the challenges posed in this area of the law. Find out how international discovery rules can differ and get an overview of the current approach US courts and lawmakers are taking with respect to discovery issues involving foreign entities. The panelists offer practical pointers on counseling your clients on strategies for dealing with differing foreign discovery requirements.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and it is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- Reviews existing laws related to international eDiscovery
- Challenges posed in this area of the law
- How international discovery rules can differ
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Antonio Tavares Paes, Partner, Costa, Waisberg, and Tavares Paes, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- David R. Cohen, Reed Smith LLP, Pittsburgh
- Aaron Crews, Senior Associate General Counsel and Head of eDiscovery, Walmart
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.