Duration: 1 Hour 1 Minutes
About This Webinar
This CLE lecture provides lawyers with an overview of the computer forensic process, the tools used, and strategies on how to understand a digital forensic report. The lecture provides answers to common questions, such as: What is the difference between a good report and a bad report? What is a forensic copy of a hard drive? What kind of information can be recovered? How do I know if the evidence was properly obtained and preserved? What is a computer forensics expert? What expectations should an attorney expect from such an expert?
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and it is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- An overview of the computer forensic process
- The tools and processes used
- Strategies on how to understand a digital forensic report
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Craig de Recat, Partner, Manatt, Phelps, & Phillips, LLP
- Bill Spernow – Law & Forensics, New York
- Edward M. Stroz – Stroz Friedberg, LLC
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.