Duration: 1 Hour 3 Minutes
About This Webinar
Discovery is the longest and most costly phase of any litigation. With the rise of big data, discovery will only become more costly. Attorneys should look for methods to limit costs and expedite the process. This panel focuses on how to use mediation as a tool for saving time and money on eDiscovery disputes. The panelists discuss when parties should seek the aid of a mediator, what eDiscovery disputes should be mediated, and what techniques mediators should use to ensure the best possible solution.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and it is national accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- How to use mediation as a tool for saving time
- What eDiscovery disputes should be mediated
- What techniques mediators should use
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Barbara A. Reeves, CEDS, Mediator and Arbitrator, JAMS
- Gail Gottehrer, Partner, Axinn, Veltrop, & Harkrider LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.