Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 0 Minutes
About This Webinar
This course provides an introduction to blockchain and smart contracts and examine how smart contracts use computer code to execute actions within the contract when conditions are met. The seasoned panel of renowned cyber experts to discuss how smart contracts can increase efficiency, save time and costs and discuss their limitations, and the associated legal issues, including cross-border legal issues.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- Overview of How Smart Contracts Operate
- Review of How Smart Contracts are Being Applied in Various Sectors
- Discussion of Legal and Regulatory Response to Date Around Smart Contracts
- Impact Smart Contracts on the Legal Practice Itself
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Jason Nagi, Polsinelli PC
- John Squires, Dilworth Paxon LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page. To register for the program for free please use the following code: LNF100. When checking out please make sure that you only have this webinar in your cart, otherwise you may encounter problems when checking out.