Duration: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
About This Webinar
This panel discusses how mediation and arbitration can be used to expeditiously and fairly resolve disputes arising from data breaches. The panel will begin by discussing what a data breach is, as well as the traditional costs associated with a breach. The panel examines several of the legal issues surrounding data breach litigation, including cyber insurance claim coverage disputes. Finally, the panelists outline the case for using mediation and arbitration to resolve data breach claim coverage disputes, and provide tips on what advocates and neutrals should focus on when meditating or arbitrating these claims.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and it is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- How mediation and arbitration can be used
- What a data breach is, as well as the traditional costs associated with a breach
- Several of the legal issues surrounding data breach litigation
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Andrew Nadolna, Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS
- Adrienne C. Publicover, Arbitrator & Mediator, JAMS
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.