Duration: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
About This Webinar
In this CLE webinar, the panel is focused on the vital matters and concerns practitioners should be aware of when ensuring the success of a BYOD program inside an organization. Our experienced specialists will walk the audience through basic concepts of a BYOD program, including ethical standards associated with it and various areas of the organization affected by it. The lecture will explore the extent to which BYOD penetrates different departments and areas in between. Additionally, speakers will provide attendees with practical tips on the development, strategy, and governing policy in order to assure successful implementation of a BYOD program.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and it is national accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- The basic concepts of a BYOD program
- The extent to which BYOD penetrates different within a company
- Practical tips on the development, strategy, and application of a BYOD program
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Christopher Colvin – Partner, Eaton & Van Winkle LLP
- Gail Gottehrer – Partner, Axinn, Veltrop, & Harkrider LLP
- Paul Kay – CISO, EchoStar
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.