Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 2 Minutes
About This Webinar
As the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect May 2018, many US companies are behind the curve in determining whether and how GDPR applies to them and figuring out what to do about it. During this one-hour CLE webinar, panelists will provide a general introduction to the GDPR regulations and an overview of some key steps that you can take now to prepare you for the new regulations and avoid liability.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- Provisions of the GDPR
- Determining Whether and How the GDPR Applies to Various Business Sectors
- Strategies for Becoming GDPR Compliant
- Factoring the GDPR Into Your Risk Profile
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Bryan Thompson, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Kai Westerwelle, Bird & Bird
- Kenneth Rashbaum, Barton LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page. To register for the program for free please use the following code: LNF100. When checking out please make sure that you only have this webinar in your cart, otherwise you may encounter problems when checking out.