Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 3 Minutes
About This Webinar
This recorded web based CLE offers attendees an understanding of the forensic challenges that are facing companies in 2018 when dealing with discovery. To successfully litigate complex civil cases, lawyers must be conversant in forensic technology, and be able to understand the 1’s and 0’s that are the basis for expert reports and findings. It also offers an overview of technical terminology, which is essential in meeting today’s requirements of competency and examines the difference between discovery and forensics.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- Introduction to Computer Forensic Terms and Concepts
- Survey of Federal and State Rules Regarding Forensics
- Discussion of the Differences Between Discovery and Forensic Experts
- Review of Best Practices for Handling Forensics Issues
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Eric Miller, Accenture Federal
- Scot Doyen, Doyen Sebesta
- Warren Cruse, Consilio LLC
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page. To register for the program for free please use the following code: LNF100. When checking out please make sure that you only have this webinar in your cart, otherwise you may encounter problems when checking out.