Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 1 Minutes
About This Webinar
Recently, it seems that the news has become inundated with companies and firms suffering data security breaches. The legal implications of such a breach are significant and the ethical implications for an attorney representing a client that has suffered such a breach are just as important. During this program, speakers discuss the ethical considerations for attorneys responding to a data security breach and the appropriate role for attorneys in a company’s efforts to deal with such a breach.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- Overview of Recent Data Breaches
- The Standards Under Which an Attorney Should Advise a Client Regarding State and Federal Data Security Breach Statutes
- The Attorney’s Role and Ethical Obligations with Respect to Preservation of
- Electronic and Documentary Evidence as Part of a Breach Response
- ABA Model Rules
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- John Mullen, Mullen Coughlin LLC
- Yoav Griver, Zeichner, Ellman & Krause LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page. To register for the program for free please use the following code: LNF100. When checking out please make sure that you only have this webinar in your cart, otherwise you may encounter problems when checking out.