Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 0 Minutes
About This Webinar
This panel will discuss how to apply the federal rules in authenticating and determining the admissibility of various types of digital evidence including social media evidence, email evidence, text messages, real-world examples, and case law to demonstrate this process. The panel will also discuss several situations under FRE 902 where evidence can self-authenticate, as well as hearsay exceptions.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and it is national accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- How to apply the federal rules
- Real-world examples and case law
- Several situations under FRE 902
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Manish Borde – Williams Kastner
- David Stanton – Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.”