Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 2 Minutes
About This Webinar
This recorded CLE features a discussion on the JAMS rules governing disputes arising out of smart contracts. During this webinar, panelists introduce the concept of smart contracts, relating technology, and associated legal concerns.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Legal Implications and Concerns for Smart Contracts
- How Disputes Can Arise from the Use of Smart Contracts
- Arbitration Procedures
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Business executives
- Technology Experts
- Daniel Garrie of Law and Forensics
- Jason Nagi of Offit Kurman
- Jerry Levine of ContractPodAi
- Kimberly Taylor of JAMS
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.