Co-Founder, Daniel Garrie, publishes Cybersecurity & the Courthouse
Law & Forensics co-founder, Daniel Garrie, has published a new book, Cybersecurity & the Courthouse: Safeguarding the Judicial Process, with Hon. Leo M. Gordon of the Court of International Trade.
The landscape of court technology has changed rapidly. As digital tools help facilitate the business and administrative process, multiple entry points for data breaches have also significantly increased in the judicial branch at all levels. Cybersecurity & the Courthouse: Safeguarding the Judicial Process explores the issues surrounding cybersecurity for the court and court systems.
This unique resource provides the insight to:
- Increase your awareness of the issues around cybersecurity
- Properly defend client and case information
- Understand the steps needed to mitigate and control the risk of and fallout from a data breach
- Identify possible pathways to address strengths and weaknesses in individual proceedings as they are presented to the courts
- Learn how to address the risk of a significant data breach
To learn more, go to Wolters Kluwer.