Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
About This Webinar
This recorded CLE webinar provides a review of cyber law, which is rapidly evolving on an international level. Panelists discuss various international approaches to cybersecurity, including cyber strategies and rules and regulations that recently took effect awaiting approval.
The webinar also discusses the approach to cyber law on an international scale, including its dependence on the United Nations Charter, the Tallinn Manual, and states’ approach to sovereignty. Proper attribution in the aftermath of cyber-attacks has been a growing issue as states experience attacks from non-state actors and other third-party groups.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Lexeprint and is nationally accredited.
Topics that will be discussed:
- State of Cybersecurity
- Current International Law in Response to Cyber Warfare
- Real World Cyber Incidents
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Eric Talbot Jensen, Brigham Young University School of Law
- Col. Gary Corn (Ret.), American University Washington College of Law
- LTC Mark Visger, United States Military Academy West Point
- CDR Robin Crabtree, United States Central Command
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.