Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 4 Minutes
About This Webinar
This recorded CLE webinar provides an introduction to the state of cyber warfare and cyber threats facing nations and corporations alike. Panelists discuss the framework for international law, issues relating to attribution, and recent examples of cyber-attacks from state and non-state actors.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- Introduction to Cyber Warfare and Cyber Terrorism
- Cyber Acts of War and Responses from the International Community
- Use of Force in International Law
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Gary Corn, Jus Novus Consulting/R Street Institute
- Peter Marta, Hogan Lovells
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page. To register for the program for free please use the following code: LNF100. When checking out please make sure that you only have this webinar in your cart, otherwise you may encounter problems when checking out.