Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 0 Minutes
About This Webinar
This CLE webinar covers what attorneys need to understand computer forensics and suggestions on how to best work with Digital Forensic Experts. As the name implies, forensic computer investigators and digital forensic experts reconstruct and analyze digital information to aid in investigations and solve computer-related crimes. These experts look into incidents of hacking, trace sources of computer attacks, and recover lost or stolen data.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Lexeprint and is nationally accredited.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Recovering data from damaged or erased hard drives
- Tracing hacks
- Gathering and maintaining evidence
- Writing and reviewing investigative reports
- Working with computers and other electronic equipment
- Working closely with other police officers and detectives
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Brian Dykstra – Atlanta Data Forensics
- Mathea K.E. Bulander – Redgrave LLP
- Yoav M. Griver – Zeichner Ellman & Krause LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.