Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 0 Minutes
About This Webinar
Ransomware is a real threat which increases as its quality improves and becomes ever more difficult to detect, potentially lying dormant in systems, waiting to strike. It has become the method of choice for online blackmail and extortion by cybercriminals.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited.
Topics that will be discussed:
- What types of ransomware are being used most frequently today?
- How does ransomware get onto systems and networks?
- What measures can be taken to best protect organizations against ransomware attacks?
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Alexander Greenberg, Barclays
- Peter Marta, Hogan Lovells LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click the link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.