Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 1 Minute
About This Webinar
The recent eDiscovery failures at Wells Fargo and at the Department of Justice show that eDiscovery mistakes and failures happen even at the largest corporations and government agencies. This webcast discusses the various issues that occurred in these high-profile cases and what to do to avoid them in your own cases.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- Attorney Duty of Competence
- Managing Communications: Attorney Responsibilities
- Managing Communications: Vendor Responsibilities
- Recommended Workflows for Tracking Review
- Common Redaction Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Checking for Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Key Takeaways for Better eDiscovery Project Management
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Douglas Forrest, International Litigation Services
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page. To register for the program for free please use the following code: LNF100. When checking out please make sure that you only have this webinar in your cart, otherwise you may encounter problems when checking out.