Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 0 Minutes
About This Webinar
In this webinar, attendees will learn the basics of technology used in data creation, transmission, storage archival, retrieval, and destruction (the Life Cycle of data). There will also be an introduction to the technical and legal terminology used to discuss data governance. Upon completion, attendees will understand the data governance model and how individual components in this model apply to the legal framework.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and it is national accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- The technology used in various stages of the data lifecycle
- Introduction to the tech used in data governance
- All components of data governance
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Jeffrey Sharer – Partner and Co-Chair Data Law Practice, Akerman LLP
- Jessica Block – Senior Managing Director, Ankura Consulting Group, LLC
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.