Duration: 59 Minutes
About This Webinar
This CLE webinar provides an overview of the Privacy Shield, including the history of the Privacy Shield Adequacy decision, which allows certified U.S. companies to transfer EU personal data to the United States. The panelists discuss key elements of the Privacy Shield that US and international lawyers need to know. Finally, the panelists examine how to use arbitration to resolve Privacy Shield disputes.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and it is national accredited (get CLE in all 50 states).
Topics that will be discussed:
- Overview of the Privacy Shield Act
- Implications of the Privacy Shield Act
- US and EU discrepancies and disputes in the context of the Privacy Shield Act
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Dr. Kai Westerwelle – Partner, Taylor Wessing Inc.
- Ashley Winton – Partner, Paul Hastings (Europe) LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.