The Law & Forensics team focuses on constructively achieving results through innovative teamwork and domain expertise. Law and Forensics’ ADR group focuses on delivering high quality E-Discovery dispute resolution services to our clients. Our computer forensics and expert witnesses are, of course, experts in their fields. And our records and risk management specialists know how to cost-effectively manage electronic information.
Law & Forensics has a rich history of working with the bench and the bar and our clients, whether law firms, corporate organizations or government agencies, to bridge information and communication gaps between technologists and legal professionals. We have more than 150 years of combined experience with Digital Forensics, E-Discovery, Cyber Security issues. Law & Forensics experience in the Digital forensics, E-Discovery, and Cyber Security is unique in the industry, some examples include the following:
- Training U.S. Secret Service, FBI, and law enforcement officials about computer crime at its first appearance;
- Serving as an E-Discovery Special Master in a dispute that involved hundreds of millions of dollars;
- Delivering enterprise e-discovery and records management solutions for the US Department of Justice and other government agencies; Providing cyber security services to two Olympics;
- Conducting 1000+ digital forensic investigations on hundreds of different devices including iPhones, servers, SANs, PDAs, cell phones, blackberries, smartphones, tablets, Xboxes, laptops, and many other devices;
- Testifying in hundreds of civil and criminal disputes on either forensics or e-discovery experts.