Format: On Demand
Duration: 1 Hour 4 Minutes
About This Webinar
This recorded CLE webinar provides a guide for attorneys managing cybersecurity class action disputes. Cybersecurity is on the short list of major risks facing organizations, especially with data breaches on the rise. When security incidents occur, class actions often follow. Although data breach class actions are not new, we continue to see increases in the number of cases filed, evolving theories from plaintiffs’ counsel, and the development of settlement templates in these cases.
During this program, panelists discuss practical tips for counsel anticipating cyber class actions, from establishing strong infrastructure and managing litigation.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Lexeprint and is nationally accredited.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Practical Tips for In-House Counsel Anticipating Cyber Class Actions
- Impact of Recent Cybersecurity Decisions on In-House Counsel Preparing for Cyber Class Actions
- Questions In-House Counsel Should Consider in Light of a Cyber Class Action
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Joshua Mooney – Partner, Kennedys Law
- Peter Marta – Partner, Hogan Lovells LLP
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.