Format: On Demand
Duration: 55 Minutes
About This Webinar
This CLE webinar reviews the “10 Commandments of Cybersecurity,” offering organizations and attorneys a framework to develop a cybersecurity strategy. Panelists provide an invaluable toolset for the board of directors and leadership to consider and apply when dealing with cybersecurity issues. The COVID-19 pandemic onset has left organizations particularly vulnerable as employees work from home and cyber incidents rise.
This course is brought to you by the Global Cyber Institute and Thomson Reuters and is nationally accredited.
Topics that will be discussed:
- State of Cybersecurity in 2020
- Cyber Incidents Against Law Firms
- Best Practices for Managing Cybersecurity Risks
Who should attend?
- Insurance executives
- In-house counsel
- Business executives
- Privacy attorneys
- Daniel Garrie, Law & Forensics
- Scott James Shackelford, Indiana University School of Law
- Siobhan Gorman, Brunswick Group
Attending the webinar
If you would like to attend the program, please click this link and add the program to your “Cart.” Please note you may need to click the link twice to reach the webinar’s page.