Law & Forensics’ forensics practice delivers to companies and legal counsel the highest quality investigation solutions in the market.
Investigations can be incredibly time consuming when conducted on paper, but when there is no trail of hard evidence to follow, uncovering key information is exponentially more complex, be it from mobile devices, laptops, tablets, servers, or other digital mediums.
Law & Forensics has worked on some of the most intricate and large-scale investigations both in the private and public sector in the United States and abroad. Our team is recognized as one of the most responsive, well-equipped, and highly certified to conduct complex forensic investigations. Our team has performed thousands of electronic forensic investigations, on PDAs, cell phones, iPhone, iPad, blackberries, smartphones, tablets, Xboxes, and laptops.
With a background in computer science, electrical engineering, forensics, computer security, compliance, and law our team is world class. Some of our team members have done the following:
- Worked for Secret Service spearheading the cyber security and forensics team for several U.S. presidents;
- Advised the Attorney General office of the Department of Justice on e-discovery, forensics, and data privacy issues;
- Consulted to several Fortune 500 companies on complex and sensitive data breach investigations;
- Lead teams that were responsible for ensuring the cyber security for two different Olympics;
- Worked with several foreign countries on how to create and support cyber security programs at the request of the State Department.