World class litigation support is key to e-discovery success whether you are a plaintiff or a defendant.
No matter how sound your organization’s current planning for potential involvement in litigation, the constantly evolving demands and broadening scope of e-discovery can quickly put the most primed company in a time-consuming and expensive state-of-emergency. With the most up-to-date knowledge of e-discovery mandates and e-discovery systems our team is able to consistently deliver world class litigation support services to law firms, companies, and government agencies.
Law & Forensics litigation support consulting practice is able to act both defensively and offensively, proactively developing effective response plans and assessing opposing parties to create functional strategies. Our consultants can assist at every step of the litigation process, be it 100 gigabytes or 50 terabytes, we can meet your needs.
Our services include:
- Identify custodians and collect data using e-discovery or forensics tools.
- Process and cull data collected.
- Select key words be it for keyword searching or the use of predictive coding systems.
- Search collected data using one of the dozen plus e-discovery or forensic tools we our experts including Equivo, LAW, Clearwell, Zylabs, EnCase, AccessData, Nuix, and etc.
- Draft and track legal hold notices for electronic evidence.
- Develop document and data requests and objections to demands and holds.
- Identify and analyze custodians and document locations across multiple devices and servers.
- Develop defensible collection plans, including tracking and documentation.
- Design a protocol for review, protection, and production of documents.
- Analyze opposing parties’ e-discovery susceptibilities and develop responsive strategies.
- Prepare in-house technical employees for 30(b)(6) depositions using our unique insights and experiences in this area.
- Advise on e-discovery motion practice.
- Create TIFF or load files as needed.
Law and Forensics does not charge by the amount of data, which means we frequently save our clients hundreds of thousands of dollars when dealing with large data sets. Over the past two years we have saved clients millions of dollars in processing, tiffing, searching, and collecting data.
All of Law & Forensic’s work reflects the highest ethical standards, no matter the scope of the task at hand. Our team frequently attends conferences, and participates in working groups and development committees to update and enhance standards and protocols. We consistently find new ways to serve our clients, and justice, better.
At Law & Forensics, we believe that at the bottom of every complex technology issue is a simple, cost-effective solution waiting to be discovered.